Hey thanks for stopping by!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Soft & Dazzling



Today (well actually yesterday because I got home too late to post this on time) the weather was extremely stormy yet HOT and if it was up to me I would have lounged around the apartment all day and enjoy some popsicles wearing close to nothing.  Unfortunately, I had errands to run so I had to let go of my popsicle dreams.  Instead I pulled on a pair of my shortest shorts, my most comfortable shoes and an it's so soft I can sleep in it top.  I LOVE this top I got from H&M a few months ago.  I'm a sucker for details and the little gems strategically placed all over it keep me feeling dazzling no matter how casual my outfit is (my camera did a terrible job of capturing the true look of it).  I also love that none of the gems fell off even after washing it multiple times in the washer.  Hopefully i'm not putting my foot in my mouth here but we'll see.  Oh and the shoes, I won't get started on how obsessed I am with them, i'll save that for a different post as i'm sure you'll be seeing these babies a lot.





                               

Top: H&M
Shorts: H&M
Shoes: BCBG
Earrings: Rachel Roy


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I really appreciate it!
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...