Hey thanks for stopping by!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Caribbean dreams

Photobucket

Hey guys, i've been thinking about back home a lot lately so I decided to wear these colors that reminded me of that. I'm not completely sure why I choose these specific colors but maybe it's because I spent so much time at my brother's house on my last visit. In that case the orange would represent the color of his house, the white would represent the clouds (the view) and the blue represents the color of the pool and the ocean it looks out to. It's funny how you can get inspiration from any and everything. Let me know what inspires you. Happy browsing! XOXO

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

P.S. I'm sooooo sorry for the photo quality. I use photobucket to host these photos and I haven't figured out why they look so pixelated or how to fix this issue. I'm working on it but it won't stop me from blogging!


Top: Zara
Shorts: Old (can't remember)
Accessories: Rachel Roy
Head tie: H&M
Watch: Michael Kors

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I really appreciate it!
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...