Hey thanks for stopping by!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Color blocking on the show Single Ladies

I don't know about you guys but color blocking can NEVER get to old for me. I'm an island girl and color is a part of my DNA..haha! With that said my mind was blown away by this weeks episode of the show Single Ladies on VH1. OMG did you guys see Stacey Dash's pink and green ensemble? I freakin LOVEDDDDDD it. Anthony Williams is definitely now on my 'fashion to watch' radar. In case you didn't know, he was one of the designers on season 7 of the show project runway. GOOGLE HIM! He also designed the skirt Stacey was wearing. Here's a clip of Anthony speaking about his styling and color blocking. Great tips! Get inspired people! Happy browsing! XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I really appreciate it!
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...