Hey thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Orange dreams



Remember in my previous post where I mentioned how important details were to me? Well that's the very reason I LOVE these orange (but looks red in person) trousers from H&M. I've developed an obsession with bows and these trousers definitely filled a void for me. The tie in the front detail creates a feminine feel that mimics the look of a bow. They've been transformed from regular trousers to a stand alone piece (no belt required) that you can wear with a variety of tops. I'm sure if you decide to follow this blog you'll become well acquainted with these as I plan on wearing them a lot.











Top: ASOS
Trousers: H&M
Heels: Zara

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I really appreciate it!
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...