1) Extreme bell bottoms! THE most terrifying of them all (which would be equivalent to me sitting in a dark room alone watching paranormal activity.....Hellllzzzzz NO).
2) Denim overalls (despite how cute she looks, i'm too girly for this trend and my body would definitely disappear in something like that. Not a good thing! I can't lie though, i'm an 80's baby and back in the day we use to wear the mess out of these...lol)
3) Platform sneakers - I'll only wear these if someone gifted them to me. I can't see myself going into a store and leaving with these. However, Prada does make some other styles (like the wedge) with this same concept that I would consider. Lot's of celebrities wearing these now.
4) Long fur coats - this one not so much because it looks bad but because i've never lived anywhere in my entire life that was cold enough for something like this. Just looking at it makes me feel hot...i'll pass. But I must say it'll make a good blanket....fake fur of course.
5) 90% of Lady Gaga's fashion - this is another one where it's not so much because it looks bad but because i'm not making the money she makes or have a character who I need to portray at all times. I have no reason to dress like this. She is bad ass though and I do love her. Who knows, i'll probably pull together my best Gaga impersonation for a future post but do know I will be terrified in the process.
(all images obtained via a google search)
What about you guys? What's one fashion trend that scares you?