Hey thanks for stopping by!

Friday, September 2, 2011

Must get organized


Today (well yesterday now) started off a bit frustrating because I completely intended and desired to wear my cheetah print booties with this dress. Sometime during my move I put them in a shoe box and during my last minute hustle to get out the house today I couldn't figure out which shoe box I put them in or where I put the shoe boxes. Too many shoes, too little space. I have to get organized ASAP to prevent myself from going mad. =( Tomorrow my plan is to take pictures and stick them to the shoe boxes until I get my shoe shelf. Anyway, enough of my rants let's talk fashion. I LOVE this dress, it's so comfortable and perfect for my body type since it flares at the waist. The way the color pops against my skin tone is just an added bonus. It's very easy to accessorize and it goes with everything in my jewelry armoire. So today I choose to wear it with my turquoise H&M necklace which I must say has been my go to necklace. The shoes, however, were the closest to the door so it was a grab and go. Oh and did I mention I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new sleeveless trench from Forever 21. I usually dislike (hate is too strong of a word) shopping for clothes at F21 because the quality is usually so bad and doesn't last long. Finding this trench along with my black faux leather shorts for such a great price was a happy moment for me. The way this coat is constructed it looks as though it should last me about a year which is perfect for the price. =)






Looking at all the turtles...love nature!


BTW Sorry I forgot to turn off the date stamp on my camera.


Dress: Zara/ Jacket: F21/ Necklace: H&M/ Watch: Betsey Johnson/ Bag: H&M/ Shoes: Charles by Charles David


Thanks for reading!

Love: T'wana (aka heelsNposes)





2 comments:

  1. You look totally radient! This is YOUR colour!!!

    ♥♥♥Would love if you entered our:
    HOUSE OF HARLOW GIVEAWAY♥♥♥ (We think youd rock one of these necklaces!!!)

    shantik designs
    LOVE xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I really appreciate it!
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...