Hey thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

ASOS order

Hi bloggies (lol I seriously need to come up with something else) i'm just writing to share my excitement with you guys over my ASOS order I just received. I only ordered a few items I've been eyeing rather than my usual splurge where I just order everything with intricate details or with color. I've been searching high and low for the perfect black platforms that will deliver comfort. I was checking out the ASOS sale and came across these which I LOVE mostly because of the heel.

IMG_4076
They're a lot higher than they looked on the website but I can handle it..haha. They will suffice for now but of course my search for the perfect black shoe never ends no matter how many I buy.

IMG_4073
My collar!!!! Finally!! I've waited and I love you! Can't wait to wear you!

IMG_4067
...and 2 head scarves! These colors were lacking in my collection! (sorry for the blurry pic)

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and your awesome comments. =)



4 comments:

  1. soo glad you wrote to me on chictopia, because that's how I was able to check out this blog! I'm really into it and like the style!

    Please check out mine:
    angelasquared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Squared Will do! Thanks so much for stopping by!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shoes and nice blog! Following now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..great shoes..
    And ASOS really rocks!

    itsmechelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I really appreciate it!
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...