Hey thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

First blog award =)

YAY me!! I'm so ecstatic after receiving a message from the stylish and lovely Kimbunnii letting me know
she awarded me the Liebster Blog Award! Thank you! Thank you! My blog award cherry has been popped...LOL. Apparently, the award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers in hopes of helping them find new connections.



To keep the ball rolling i'll be nominating 5 of my awesome bloggies (wish I could nominate everyone):


Ladies please remember to:
Chose five bloggers you want to give it to and comment on a post letting them know you have chosen them
* Post this award to your blog.
* Show thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
* Choose 5 bloggers you would like to award and comment on their blog to let them know you've nominated them.



Thanks again Kimbunnii and ladies please be sure to check out her blog along with the others as they all offer something different to the blogesphere!!! Muah!!

10 comments:

  1. Hey Girl,
    Just stopping by to say thanks so much for notifying me about this award. And it is definitely a good way to connect with people and interact with readers. I will sure get my hands on this award thing on my next post.
    Awesome job and keep blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god thank you so much.. how sweet are you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx for following me!!!! i'm following you too!!!!!
    and thank you for your lovely comment:D

    xxx
    naiad
    http://stateofgracebynaiad.blogspot.com/
    Don't bother to pass by anytime..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you so much for the award sweetie! It is truly an honor. Also congratulations on receiving this award. Your blog is awesome <3

    xo,
    Dre

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations to you for receiving this award. it's a nice movement to help bloggers! :)

    xoxo,
    paupeeh

    heartfeltbypau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award and loving yoiur last outfit post too!!

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE YOUR FASHION SENSE! I HAVE A BLOG SIMILAR TO YOURS THAT I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO CHECK OUT(:

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK you SO much! : ) We really appreciate it.
    It's so great to see that you enjoy our posts!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the award hun, that's so sweet of you!!!!!!! How unexpected!!!! need to find the 5 more guys to pass it to now. Big Hug
    !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!
    I really like your blog!
    I follow you :D
    ... maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I really appreciate it!
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...