Hey thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Grey armor


"You better go and get your armor, get your armor"

The first thing that came to mind when I put this outfit on was the song battlefield by Jordin Sparks (That's my jam!). This vest definitely resembles some type of armor...well at least to me it does. I love it! It doesn't get a lot of the attention it deserves but it's perfect for when i'm in my fearless mood. I paired it with this multifunctional white dress also from ASOS and my gladiator wedges. At first I was thinking the wedges, the vest and the dress together were a bit much but I didn't care, like I said, I was feeling fearless. =)

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your lovely comments. You guys rock!





Dress & Vest: ASOS/ Shoes: BCBG/ Bag: Target/ Sunnies: H&M/ Necklace: Guess

5 comments:

  1. I love this look! Especially the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the armor waistcoat and the booties. I love the way you make the outfit seem tough and edgy and feminine at the same time. Very cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. The vest is killin 'em. Cute fit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sweetie. I love this outfit :)
    You look stunning!!!
    Would love if you could pass by my blog and if you like it become a follower.I'm already following yours!
    Have a lovely day.
    Xoxo

    http://insidemywardrobeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I really appreciate it!
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...