Hey thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sweats & Heels

IMG_3289_2_2

Hey dolls how's it going?

Today I had an amazingly chill Saturday with my boys (son & boo).  I love Saturday's, it's the best day of the week.  I get to sleep in & by sleeping in I mean sleep until 8:00am....LOL.  It's the best!  We decided to go to the movies so I wanted to be super comfortable.  Comfortable to me means sweats & a pair of comfortable heels.  These red ones from Zara are super comfortable for me.  I've heard people say they're uncomfortable but I guess they fit the shape of my feet well because I never have any problems with them.  We're just recovering from a little cold front so I was excited for the 80 degree weather today.  I just had to pull out a sheer top.  Hope you enjoy my look!

IMG_3317_2

IMG_3308_2_2

IMG_3287_2_2

IMG_3302_2_2

IMG_3321_2

IMG_3313_2

IMG_3292_2

IMG_3318_2
Top: H&M | Pants, sunnies, bag & shoes: Zara 

photo-8
My little man & I!  Follow me on Instagram & facebook @Heelsnposes

Thanks for stopping by! 

Love,
T’wana

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment. I really appreciate it!
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...