Hey thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sunny winter days

IMG_2771_2



           "Live simply. Dream big. Be grateful. Give love. Laugh lots"


Heyyyy dolls, how's it going?

Ok I know i've been MIA for a while but with good reason.  LIFE!!! Sometimes it throws you loop holes and you have no choice but to keep going and be grateful.  I'm grateful!  Anyway, what better way to enjoy an 85 degree winter day than pulling on a mini skirt, a sleeveless tee and some chic sunglasses.  There's no better way!  We've been having such beautiful weather here in FL and i've been spending lots of time outdoors enjoying it with my lil man.  Wherever there's a body of water with beautiful scenery, that's where you'll usually find me just chilling.  It's like therapy for my soul, it calms my nerves.  Anyone else like that?  What calms you?

About the outfit:  I bought this skirt about 8 months ago while I was in the Caribbean and believe it or not this is my first time wearing it.  It baffles me as to why because i'm definitely in lust with it.  The petal hem and soft material is perfect for a spring or summer day.  Lucky me I get to wear it in winter.  Ok ok I know some of you are freezing so i'll quit rubbing it in.  I paired it with a no fuss tank top that I got on sale for $5 in the mens section at Macy's.  I adore it and I adore printed tank tops in general.  They're perfect for displaying your personality through clothing.  Finished off my look with a pair of comfortable heels and my go to sunglasses.  I threw on the trench to keep it classy not trashy because the skirt is a tad bit see through.  Uh-ha so it just hit me why I hadn't worn it before...LOL.  Hope you dolls enjoy my look.  Leave your links in the comments and i'll be sure to check out your sites.  I'm so ready to get back into my blogging after this world wind of a few months i've had.

IMG_2686

IMG_2713_2

IMG_2740_2

IMG_2703

IMG_2702_2

IMG_2767
Top: Macy's | Vest: F21 | Skirt: ASOS | Shoes: Zara | Bag: Target | Sunnies: Raybans

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a safe and happy weekend! XoXo

Love,

T’wana


3 comments:

  1. Nice scenery and pics. I used to live in Orlando and I miss the weather.
    www.idreamoffashion12.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! =) We're actually having a short cold front since this pic...lol. I may have jinxed it.

      Delete
  2. The Shoe, the Hair, the Skirt, the Necklace, actually everything. I just heart so bad. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I really appreciate it!
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...