Hey thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Spring look in the fall

IMG_2145_2

Hey dolls, how's it going?

It's mid December and the sun is guarding Florida as though its existence depends on its safety.  Occasionally it allows a few rain clouds to block its view, sporadically, but never for too long.  SMH!  With christmas steadily approaching one would think the cold weather would be here to stay by now.  I guess they don't call this the sunshine state for no reason.  If it looks like spring, smells like spring and feels like spring then I definitely will dress like it's spring.  It's no secret that i'm a stickler for warm weather (although December is the only month i'm willing to succumb to the cold).  We're not quite there yet so shorts, shorts, shorts and more shorts for this 80 degree weather we've been experiencing.

Let me just say i'm in love with the floral pattern of this top that I scored at H&M for only 5 bucks guys.  Gooo me!  It's such a casual top but can be made dressy depending on what you pair it with.  In this case I topped it with this neutral tone scallop trimmed jacket which I also scored at H&M for a really affordable price (not that H&M clothes aren't already affordable but they're having major sales right now).  I'm always attracted to scallop trimmed clothing so this jacket was a no brainer at less than 20 bucks.  I could literally throw it on with any of my casual tops to give my outfits a dressier finish.  I could do this with any blazer but this color goes with just about anything.  I finished off my look by adding shorts and my studded Zara heels.

**Warning**: pic quality is REALLY bad. It was about to rain and my camera doesn't do well with elements...lol.  My picture hosting site also made the quality a lot worse.*

IMG_2171_2

IMG_2178

IMG_2185_2

IMG_2182_2

IMG_2160_2

IMG_2181
Top & jacket: H&M | Shorts: thrifted | Bag: Aldo (old) | Shoes: Zara | Sunglasses: UO

As always, hope you enjoyed my look and thanks so much for visiting my blog.  I truly appreciate each and every one of you.

Love,
T’wana

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I really appreciate it!
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...